Refinancing Your Home
Make your home equity work for you. Like many other Canadians, you may be considering using the equity you’ve built in your home to re-invest in your dreams or consolidate debt.
What is mortgage refinancing?
Mortgage refinancing allows you to borrow additional money on your mortgage so you can afford the things you’ve always wanted. It can help save you money and help you consolidate your debt into one convenient payment, or give you some breathing room to manage other expenses.
What can mortgage refinancing1 help you do?
- Consolidate your debt at a lower rate of interest than most major credit cards and loans.
- Utilize your home equity to pay for your children’s education costs, your dream vacation, perfect vehicle, a home renovation and more!
- Access emergency funds to handle unexpected expenses.
- Purchase investments or maximize your RRSP contributions.
- Revise your mortgage rate.
1Details will vary between lenders.
Let a Mortgage Centre Specialist guide you through the options of leveraging the equity in your most valuable asset. We can explore how taking advantage of flexible mortgage features and interest rates can allow you to withdraw equity while keeping your payments affordable.
With years of experience in the mortgage industry, we’ll help you understand the role your home plays in your overall financial picture and provide you with sound financing options to match your current and future goals.